Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Candy Coated Accents

Now what's sweeter than some sugar-filled, flavorful candy that makes your taste buds tingle with ecstasy??? FootCandy would be the answer, honey! Guiseppe Zanotti has adorned his Spring/Summer 2009 collection with candy colored accents to make the already palatable footwear even more delectable!

The super-sized hot pink and lavender buckles on the flat and wedge sandals remind me of sweet Now and Laters, and that kick of color lends a playfulness to the modish shoe.
Photobucket
Available at Zappos, $653.95
Photobucket
Available at Zappos, $998.95

This hot pink just makes my mouth drool...I'm instantly reminded of those precious candy necklaces that I used to treasure as a little girl as though they were Hope Diamonds! Now my feet can experience the exact same feelings when strutting in these confectionery get-ups!
Photobucket
Available at Zappos, $653.95
Photobucket
Available at Zappos, $698.95

Yummm...feel like going to get my sugar fix now...cotton candy, here I come!

1 comment:

Savvy Chic said...

I am all for ANY shoe that reminds me of candy! Lol