Monday, March 2, 2009

The Shoenista on MOF...Mavens of Fashion!

Hey all...

I've missed you. Anyhow, today I'm just letting you in on a little info. The Shoenista has spread her wings and has been penning shoe trends for a new and upcoming site called, Mavens of Fashion. The site provides fashion tidbits as well as serves as a great networking site for those in the fashion industry.

Every Monday, I provide the lowdown on the upcoming season's hottest trends so that you all know what and more importantly, what should not be gracing your feet!!! My articles can be found in the Editorials Section under Accessories. I hope you all enjoy the site as much as you enjoy mine...but not too much mind you! LOL! But stay tuned here because I will always have other goodies for my little shoe whores!

Thanks ladies...

XOXO...The Shoenista

1 comment:

Kitty Bradshaw said...

Oh cool, I will have to check you out here...