Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bonnie & Clyde

Photobucket

Why do I love this pic? It is the perfect portrayal of me and my inamorato! Never has a picture been more accurate. The sameness of the dark, crisp, denim contrasted by the obvious difference in choice of footwear. Although our strong differences may seem conflicting, its quite the opposite- harmonious! Staying true to ourselves allows us to participate in the appreciation of the dissimilarities between us and actually learn to embrace them.

It is my "sole" belief that your footwear says much about you. Whether you like the athletic stylings and comfort of a sneaker or the edgy aesthetic of a dress shoe, they both speak volumes. So, how do I express my personality vs my love sponge? While the majority of the shoes that I post are really on my wish list, there are a select few that I feel speak exceptionally well for me. For the Fall these are the few that my "sole" seems to be vibing with. Unfortunately, my wallet doesn't agree so we'll have to work something out...

I've got the basic black pump, with a lil' extra, of course...
Sergio Rossi $554
Photobucket

Another pump with just a splash of color...I need this to brighten up any all-black ensemble I wear...
Be&D $425
Photobucket

I fancy these...sort of booties, but not really. I can't sport my crazy textured tights with these.
Robert Clergerie $850
Photobucket

IHearts! these soooooo much! I'm currently scouring my house as we speak to find things I can pawn so I can purchase them. And no, I'm not joking!!!
Christian Louboutin $1555
Photobucket

And last but not least, the not so basic black boot. These are fiya!!!
Bally $870
Photobucket

As for my other half, these are his findings...

Naturally, the green and white "drawn" Nike joints!
Photobucket

Marc Jacobs...pseudo spectators!
Photobucket

Reebok Pumps...not too manly to rock pink!
Photobucket

So, how does your footwear compare to your mates???

3 comments:

Kitty Bradshaw said...

Awww, its a nice picture.

I feel you on the money thing.. I am trying to save up for a pair of navy blue pumps :)

U BRING ME JOI said...

love the Louboutins

Patricia C. Usher said...

Actually I'm looking a shoes for women that is easy to wear and finally, I have got it. Informative post, I love to read your post regularly, Thanks.