Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fashion Week: The Wizard of Oz Ruby Slipper Collection

So Fashion Week is winding down and I had a fabulous time! If you'd like to read what I've been up to check my feature articles at Front of The House Tv!

So Saks 5th Avenue kicked off the beginning of Fashion Week Spring 2009 with an awesome party and an even better exhibit!!! To commemorate the 70th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz, the crafty wizards that reign over the shoe empire re-created the Ruby Slipper within their likeness with all the glitz and glamour you can imagine. Truth be told, it may have been my favorite treat of the entire glam-filled week.


Botkier
Photobucket Image Hosting

Guiseppe Zanotti
Photobucket Image Hosting

Jimmy Choo
Photobucket Image Hosting

Tibi...true to the "cut-out bootie" trend!
Photobucket Image Hosting

Oscar de la Renta...sophisticated and classic!
Photobucket Image Hosting

Betsey Johnson...quintessential ruby slipper!
Photobucket Image Hosting

Diane von Furstenberg
Photobucket Image Hosting

LAMB...I'd click my heels in these!
Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

What a fun exhit! My favoites here are the Jimmy Choo's,Oscar de le Rentas',Betsey Johnsons'and the Lambs. Sharrrrrp!