Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shane&Shawn Sample Sale!!!!!!

Photobucket

Yes ladies....A SAMPLE SALE!!!!!

Unfortunately, if you're not in the NYC area you're shit out of luck and won't be able to take advantage of the sale with prices starting at $29.99!! But you can always check out their new foot candy at www.ShaneandShawn.com. I'm not so sure about you ladies, but there are a pair that I've actually had my eye on. Are they red...why yes, they are!!! I actually like the reverse color-way as well.
Photobucket
And like I've mentioned before, they have this incredible padded insoles which would do me some good since I'll be parading around Fashion Week like the diva I think I am!

So, run don't walk over to the Sample Sale September 4-5!

Kisses lovlies! ;)

1 comment:

Florie said...

damn me and my london bound self,those shoes are hot!