Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye Summer...Hello Fall!

It's Labor Day...say goodbye to those lazy days of summer, to the warm summer breeze dancing against your sun-kissed skin and pretty soon to those open toe shoes we so love. But we have nothing to be sullen about, for Fall is promising us a plethora of trends and the most awesome shoes that we've waited seasons for. I must admit, although I am grateful for what has been brought forth the past couple of seasons, some of it has become part of a snooze-filled fest, but my "soles" are telling me that this Fall/Winter shall dazzle us!

Through my diligent efforts I will present you with this season's trends. Accompanying them will be "looks" to offset your super cute zapatos. Please don't thank me now. But remember me when those compliments start rolling in...and always remember I accept cash! ;)

The Trend: Cap-Toe Heels
l.a.m.b $390
Photobucket
l.a.m.b Rosebury Bootie $520
Photobucket
The Look
Photobucket


The Trend: Oxford Booties
Lumiani Treviso $170
Photobucket
Pura Lopez $360
Photobucket
The Look
Photobucket


The Trend: Riding Boots & Over the Knee Boots

Loeffler Randall, Matilde Boot $695
Photobucket
Dior $1640
Photobucket
The Look
Photobucket


The Trend: The Cut-Out Bootie
Givenchy $669
Photobucket
The Look
...add some opaque or textured tights to this look and voila...instant chic!
Photobucket


The Trend: Fringe
Gucci $1250
Photobucket
Kors Michael Kors $465
Photobucket
The Look
Photobucket



The Trend: Bold Colors

l.a.m.b Camden Scallop Bootie $430
Photobucket
Dior Slingback Platform $780
...which is also a trend in itself being a "platform"
Photobucket
Maison Martin Margiela $995
Photobucket

As for the "Bold Color" trend looks, I believe you'll be able to pull that one off yourself. You can either go for a monochromatic look...probably all black...then give the outfit some pop with your bold shoes! Or you can funk it up with all the colors your heart desires!

Go forth and conquer your world fashionably!

2 comments:

mrsFAB said...

OMG...I have the tan L.A.M.B. pair. I even posted it on my site! soFAB.

Savvy Chic said...

I have the Pura, love it! I actually tried on a fringe bootie by Betsey Johnson that would like great next to a lot of these. Because of you I no longer feel ashamed to have soooo many shoes. I love your blog!