Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Booties, Booties, Booties all over the place!!!!

As promised, I'm back with more Booties. The high class Booties, that is...hehe. Honestly, I had to stop myself from posting every single shoe I saw because there were just so many to choose from. I promise you ladies, this is the season for the most awesome footwear! Pay close attention and choose wisely.

Today's selections are not for the faint of heart, or the light-weights. Today is for those who have a little extra to dole out...I serve you all! Feast your eyes and enjoy!

Maloles, $417
Photobucket

Tristan Blair, $475
Photobucket

Moschino, $654
Photobucket

Givenchy, $700
Photobucket

Jean Paul Gaultier, $799
Photobucket

Marni, $888
Photobucket

Guiseppe Zanotti, $1029
Photobucket

YSL, $1070
Photobucket

Sergio Rossi, $1264
Photobucket

3 comments:

Reesie said...

Welcome Back! Missed You. these are hot...I especially luv the purple Sergio Rossi and would sell a kidney for the Guiseppe

mrsFAB said...

I am hitting up Norstrom's and Saks in two weeks. I WILL have a pair or two of these booties!

Anonymous said...

I have decided to purchase a pair of booties. I am not sure which pair but most likely from Macy's or Norstrom's. I have seen an abundance of cheaply made booties and they look gross.