Friday, August 8, 2008

Event Recap: M Shop Fashion Show, Fall Collection

Hi! The Shoenista has been M.I.A for a few days, but I'm back. I actually went to see my boy Kanye West at MSG on Wednesday night! The show was AWESOME!!!!! He totally ripped it...N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco also tore it up.

Moving right along to Wednesday...the M Shop Fashion Show...held at The Park Restaurant's Penthouse was an amazing event! Caprinhias flowing, my mouth moving a million miles an hour, mingling, giggling with my girls and enjoying the cool NYC summer breeze...Glorious!

So, the show finally begins, but unfortunately The Shoenista chooses the wrong end of the runway to perch and my trusty camera proves to be, not so trusty! Sans the lack of fabulous pictures. I was able to score a few shots of the Brazilian inspired designs from M Shops Fall 08 Collection! I believe the crowd was quite impressed. The colors POPPED...
Photobucket
the pants were long and lean...
Photobucket
skirts "mean"...
Photobucket

and the models gave their best Naomi Campbell! Of course, my first question was, "Damn, does that come in my big titty size?????" Ha!

The Shoenista suggests that you take a serious look at the goodies on their website.

Here are a few pics of the crowd...enjoy!!!

Photobucket
Singer...Diaz-Pearce,
Photobucket
This purple retro number is from Immortally Chic
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Reesie said...

Awh...u ladies look great...I miss u guys.

Anonymous said...

Your whole look is fabulous! They should of had you on the runway...