Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Event Recap: National Underwear Day Fashion Show

Photobucket

So, I was already on Cloud 9 yesterday successfully launching my vintage clothing site, Immortally Chic. Check it out! ***Thanks to Kitty Hawk for the awesome write up!*** To top that off, my bottom chick and career advisor, Sideya and I were off to conquer the night!

A great time was had last night at the FreshPair.com's 6th Annual National Underwear Day Fashion Show. Two Words...EYE CANDY! The Fashion Show featured brands like, Deisel, Sean John, Le Mystere and a few others. Unfortunately, since I'm all of 2ft tall, I was unable to view the hot bodies on the runway! Not to worry, there were scores of the most beautiful male models running around in undies! They looked like they were having the best time of their lives. I would too if there were a sea of well dressed "Ken's" oogling me! I swear in my next life I'm coming back as the fiercest of fierce gay man! I suspect that's what I was in my former life...how I'm doing...but this time I was forced into being a broke raging bitch! Damn that thing called Karma!!!!!!!!!!

Nevertheless, I had a chance to mingle, swig on some cocktails and just take in the scenery! I ran into some famous and gorgeous faces, Russell Simmons (famous), Nole Marin, ANTM's Latin queen Jaslene, Project Runway's Suede (hope he won't read my recap post!), and the most adorable design duo, Shawn & Shane (gorgeous)!
Photobucket
I reviewed their event and product recently. Click here if you missed it! I actually had a chance to chat with the duo and found out that they read the post! I was most flattered! And if you honeys are reading today, these should totally be mine in size 8! Photobucket

Sarah $220
Photobucket

During my flittering about and cocktail guzzling, I was able to score a few pics of some cute footwear...I know thats what you've been waiting for!

I scored a shot of this photog's pretty zapatos! She even took off her shoe so that I could capture the inside! Sweet...I love that type of enthusiasm! She picked up these gems in Paris.

Colisee de Sacha
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next are a pair of sling-back, patent leather wedges. Typically, I'm not a huge fan of wedges, but I thought these totally rocked and had to get a pic!

Yves Saint Laurent
Photobucket

I did have 2 other pair to share, but these chicks gave me much attitude and The Shoenista doesn't much care for that, so the I give them the middle toe!

On that note, I'm out! Enjoy the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Reesie said...

CONGRATS on your site Girl! Much success.
BTW - Luv the eye candy...delich

Anonymous said...

Had a blast last night! See you at the next party.

mrsFAB said...

Ooooooo, look at all of those 'muskels'! The underwear is ok, too.