Friday, August 1, 2008

Event Recap: Chloe & Reese Trunk Show

Yesterday evening I had the absolute pleasure of attending a Trunk Show featuring the dainty dress designs of Chloe & Reese. A chic, sophisticated line of clothing fashioned for the updated glamour girl. Sweet little cocktail numbers along with svelte silhouettes in delectable hues and fabrications is what the collection is comprised of. The Fall Collection will be available at Neiman Marcus, the infamous, Harrods of London, and The New York Look boutiques. I seriously suggest you take a long look at what they have to offer.

***To my Resident Shoenista readers, who may be wondering where this is going please note that while this may not directly relate to our shared obsession, SHOES, anything fashion related will be discussed here...especially the delicious happenings. I thank you!***

As we ladies sipped wine and engaged in girly plesantries, we were surrounded by racks of dresses just screaming to be oogled at, tried on and purchased! What all Ladies Nights Out should consist of! Malikah Kelly, the gracious hostess of the evening and Senior Writer & Editor of Style Weekly, of which I've had a guest spot, looked impeccable modeling the black strapless cocktail dress. Accessorizing such a simple, but classic dress with over-sized cascading neck-candy and more of what we love, foot-candy, these tidbits speak volumes by creating versatility and a brilliant flair.

Chloe & Reese Trunk Show

Manolo Blahnik $485
Manolo Blahnik Maryjanes

Ladies flittered back and forth gaily between the two makeshift dressing rooms desperately attempting not to purchase every single piece they tried on. A difficult fete, I must admit. I, The Shoenista, am the absolute worst person to shop with. If it looks great on you, I will swindle you into purchasing it and maybe another. I will cite every reason you need that coveted garment! Which is why my girlfriend, Ayana, a child psych therapist and a size 2 all the years I have known her...BITCH...left with a sweet little cocktail diddy! Here she poses in a few other options!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A wonderful time was had by me and my girlfriends and I will assume the other fashionistas enjoyed the exclusive shopping excursion as well as captured below!
'Til next time...

Photobucket

Prospective Buyers

Chloe & reese trunk show

Photobucket

No comments: