Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm back...

It's been a long two weeks ladies!!! I must apologize to my faithful readers for the lack of new "shoe news". The Shoenista who is a chronic procrastinator has been taking care of a few things as well as battling a few things as well. But no worries bitches...I'm back and just in time for FALL.

As you all know, the warmth and lazy days of summer are all but coming to an end. Pretty soon it will be time to pack away those FAB sandals and bust out the pumps, boots, booties and literally gear up for the long, cold, winter months. No fear, The Shoenista is here to help guide you through them fashionably. In addition to shoes, I'll begin to share with you some tantilizing accessories as well. But, for today we'll stick to the norm.

Here we go...

So, while on my 2-week hiatus, I received an email from a reader requesting the services of The Shoenista. She asks,

Hey lady,

Since you know all about the seasons hottest shoes, I figured you'd be the best person to ask. I'm looking for a pair of fabulous booties for Fall, and I don't want to go broke on them. I love love love this pair by Giuseppe for $995, but would prefer to find something for half that price. Any suggestions?

Photobucket

The Shoenista's response:
I absolutely love when my readers ask me for advice...keep the questions rolling in!!!
Booties have continued to be a force within the Fashion realm and have found their place once again in the Fall/Winter trends. Fortunately, designers have embraced the trend and have transformed the Bootie to tell many different stories, to many different consumers, for many different price points. The joys of having a choice!

I've chosen a few stand-out styles that won't necessarily rape your pockets while making your feet smile. But for those of you who'd like to break the bank...check in with me tomorrow!

Alice+Olivia for Payless, $48 Available late August thru October
Photobucket

Aldo, $100
Photobucket

Report Signature, $225
Photobucket

Dolce Vita, $264
Photobucket

Michael Kors, $380
Photobucket

Tory Burch, $450
Photobucket

Loeffler Randall, $576
Photobucket

1 comment:

mrsFAB said...

Now see, I thought I was just going to pop in and make a quick comment....but now I am salivating over these shoes. I am never going to finish my housework!