Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Great Summer Finds Under $100

Still searching for those perfect summer sandals, but would rather not spend the pension you haven't even earned yet or auction off your 1st born? I know the feeling. Summer is short and sweet, so keep a little green in your pockets for those wicked boots you'll want in a couple months...trust me on this!!!

So, here are a few great summer finds for under $100! If you're a big spender, no worries, I'll have something for you real soon, but for now, enjoy these treats!

Xhilaration, for Target $8
Photobucket

Speigel Catalog Online $39
Photobucket

Gabriella Rocha $60
Photobucket

Seychelles $84
Photobucket

Report $84
Photobucket

DV Dolce Vita $86
Photobucket

Mia $89
Photobucket

Jeffrey Campbell $98
Photobucket

Miss Sixty $100
Photobucket

2 comments:

ss said...

okay, why am i buying like every pair of those!

LeAnne@Hairs My Story Team said...

i like your blog.. a LOT! I love that you're shoes are affordable. I grew out of that couture obsession back in high school.