Friday, June 27, 2008

Hey Big Spender...

The Shoenista will not let you down! As promised I have some great selections for you high-rollers! Now, we will all want to get our grubby little paws on these Faaaabulous shoes, I guarantee it, but these babies are only for the serious Shoe-Lovers and not the faint of heart or those low on funds!

Can't you see yourself doing your "Naomi Campbell" walk in all of these??? As long as you don't take them off and start beating someone with them, you're all aces! Enjoy!

Jimmy Choo $332
Photobucket

Chloe $339 On Sale
Photobucket

Givenchy $699
Photobucket

Ruthie Davis $785
Photobucket

Manolo Blahnik $815
Photobucket

Yves St. Laurent $995
Photobucket

Roberto Cavalli $1,085 On Sale
Photobucket

Guiseppe Zanotti $1,115
Photobucket

Christian Louboutin for L'Wren Scott $4,692
Yes, the price is correct! These are 100% crocodile. I've cried already...I've cried!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Fashion Paige said...

I love the neon pink on the Ruthie Davis shoes - they are fierce!

Kitty Bradshaw said...

Hello,

Where can I find those Givenchy shoes at online?

-Kind Regards