Saturday, June 21, 2008

Made for Strutting...

Photobucket
Ri-Ri works it, ALWAYS. Never mind that her stylists work 24-7...they earn every single bit of their paychecks! This Bajan beauty looks good going to throw out the garbage. She probably wears a stylist engineered outfit to do that. Some other celebs need to take note...hint, hint...BEYONCE! Hand Mama Knowles her pink slip, cuz babe that gigs been up!

Anyhow, back to my girl Ri-Ri...now, Balenciaga is known for conjuring up footwear designs that you probably need insurance just to wear, but I heart them nonetheless. Isn't that what the joy and pure essence of fashion is about...taking chances by expressing your artistic vision in the most ingenious way possible? I think so. Her outfit allows the shoes to take center stage and remains monochromatic, but chic.

This sandaled-boot is El Jefe of all "Gladiator" sandals this season. I would go to war in those. I would blind the other warriors with my fierceness. Those other bitches would be so jealous of my wicked boots that they would just lay their arms down and beg me to try them on. I would promptly tell them "hell no" and blind them with my shiny stiletto heel! My army of stiletto'd warriors would reign victorious.
Photobucket

Ok, so I'm tired, kill me! Ri-Ri & Balenciaga rule!!!!

2 comments:

ss said...

those shoes are CRAZY! I mean that in a good way. YES. That's what you hire a stylist for!

Anonymous said...

OMG!Ok...I just had a shoegasm
Antonette