Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Driver

Photobucket

FOUR!!! Eat your heart out Tiger, you'll never look this fab on the green. And up until now I didn't think I would, because you'd never catch me playing golf, unless I was trying to catch up on some much needed Zzzz's. Can I hear a resounding, BORING? I think the PGA paid Chanel off to create a reason for women to even think about golf. And I must say this, if I get to wear those,please hand me that club. Thank you.

Not being a major fan of sneakers, these are in a category all of their own. I just want to hug them like a cute little puppy...they are absolutely adorable. Now, I have a great excuse to purchase these...they would go great with my little tennis skirt! Yes, yes I know, different sport, but who cares. I'll be looking good.

No comments: