Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's Daddy's Day...

...so show him some love! We tend to forget or neglect the fact that men harbor the same love for shoes as most women. And no, I'm not talking about the plethora of trannies who call up Wendy Williams asking her where she purchases her size 11 stilettos!!! I'm talking about your Dad, your Brother, Uncle or your special hunka, hunka burning love.

As with women, men have their own style, and the more groomed they are, the sexier. I'd love to see a gentleman in a skinny European cut suit with a pair of these Sweeeeet Paul Smith "Taylor's" gracing his feet. The craftsmanship leaves nothing to be desired. Every detail down to the sole has been taken into consideration. This designer takes the saying, "from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet" quite seriously.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

From one extreme to the other...this is my life...I also have a penchant for the rubber soled man. Sneakers are so commonplace in today's man's wardrobe that you can't help to think that the traditional shoe is near extinction in menswear. Not being much of a sneaker connisseur I just went with the wow factor along with a little help from my "Papa"on these Limited Edition Reeboks! Check 'em out!
Photobucket


Happy Father's Day!

No comments: