Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Devil Wears...

A black t-shirt, jeans and sneakers and sports a buzz cut.

While attempting to score tickets to the extraordinarily hyped-up new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, me and the Mister spot The Darkness himself, Mr. David Blaine, on line in front of us. Having watched all of his stunts via television and other "magic" he's performed I have always been mesmerized and afraid of him all at the same time, yet I could not help myself from wanting to see him attempt something live.

As we exit the line, since ALL of The Dark Knight shows had been sold out, we sort of bum rush him. Eerily, he simply turns around, removes his ear-piece and asks us to present a quarter. He then instructs the Mister to write his name and places it in my dominant hand. He continues ranting about how our minds can allow us to do anything if we really believe it...he presses some nerve on my forearm 3 times, I open my hand and the quarter is bent. We stand there with our mouths hanging open and he breezes away. Since I'm due for a lifetime of doom, I just pray God that he did not take my soul with him yet!!!! LOL!

Immediately, we searched for another quarter and stupidly attempt the same trick- NO HAPS!!! The Mister is amazed, me- a bit more afraid of something I don't understand and cannot explain. Damn you David Blaine!!!! Oh, and did I mention he is sort of HOT. Of course I'd think that LUCIFER was HOT!!! Pray for me...

For the remainder of the evening we tell every single person we come into contact with. Naturally, they are looking at us like a couple of stoners...respect the smoke, it won't really hurt you...and I get to thinking about how I can incorporate it into my blog. Well, being as though the general theme is quite demonic, I want to leave you with these devilish designs from Rodarte, produced by Christian Louboutin. I give you the best advice one could share when spotting a woman wearing any of these- "Don't piss this bitch off!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

What a neat experience!It could have been worst.Could you imagine if you got home that night and all your shoes disappeared!!

Candy said...

I'm not a heels and stilettos type chick either... but I've been looking for a blog that featured them, so I could link to it in my "Go'head...Do you" links... and I've finally found it. Thanks! I hope you don't mind but ur going on my link list!!! It's a must! *wink*

U BRING ME JOI said...

love them!