Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fuck 'em Shoes

Beyonce throws on her Freak'em dress, but The Shoenista throws on her Fuck'Em shoes! Today is just one of those days that I really don't want to be bothered with the bullshit! Although it's only 11:15 in the a.m., I want to throw on my shiny leggings from American Apparel Photobucket
a cute little top from Norma Kamali Photobucket

and these DSquared shoes to make everyone that sees me stop and say, "I ain't f-ing with her today!"
Photobucket

These shoes are as mean as I feel today! The lightning rod heel represents my Scorpio stinger...if you're feeling froggy then leap bitch, but I'd think twice! Do you feel me? Ladies, don't you have those days too? You wanna just throw your nose up in the air and not speak to a "sole"...and yes, it's purposely spelled incorrectly! Don't YOU start with me too!

I'm signing off, but not before I give much love to the Sassy, Kitty Bradshaw for always plugging The Shoenista on her site! Check her out...I think you'd enjoy but make sure you come back here!!!! Bitches!

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

I think everyone as the right to be in a "don't fuck with me mood "at least twice a week!And as a fellow scorpio,I'm in those moods at least twice a week.Maybe you were just getting to the end of the Project Runway withdraws.Thank-God it's back on.Loved the pictures of what you were in the mood to wear that day also.You must have a sharp wardrobe!!