Thursday, July 3, 2008

Late, but worth the wait...

Due to some technical difficulties and "other" issues, I was unable to bless you ladies yesterday. And so, I scrapped my original entree and went straight for the dessert. These shoes are so SWEEEET, you'll need to put your dentist on speed dial!

Never has one collection included so many shoes to choose from. Normally, there is that ONE that is GOLDEN and a total "it" shoe for the season, but Sergio Rossi...god bless designer, Edmundo Castillo, and my bank account...has managed to conjure up the meanest shoe collection this season! Well, that's my opinion, but I'm sure once you take a gander, you'll surely agree.

Don't these make you feel all exotic and shit??? I want to throw on a sexy bathing suit with my watermelons spilling out and just chill poolside while sipping something sweet! Dammit! The beading is exquisite and not the least bit gaudy. The careful construction of the beads paired with leather makes for a more sophisticated feel.
Photobucket
WWWOOOOWWW...I love these!!! I mean like really love. Like, I want to hold you in my arms and caress you kind of love. No more words! Well, maybe just a few. I stare at these a couple times a day trying to figure out how they can be mine. I think I'm LoveStoned!
Photobucket
These assymetrical patent leather lovelies make quite a statement. The angle, which gives the appearance of a wedge brings excitement, to what might have been just a regular platform shoe. It is definitely the small details that make a huge impact.
Photobucket

Check out Sergio Rossi for a look at the entire collection.

No comments: