Monday, July 14, 2008

My Apologies...

My fellow Shoe-Whores, it is my deepest apology that I am not able to bring smiles to your faces, tingles to your toes or itchy fingers on your wallets. The Shoenista, who is a serious procrastinator, has some business to take care of! Please do not be worried...I promise you shoes galore this week, full of Italian leather, grosgrain ribbon, beautiful satins and whatever else these creatively insane designers have decided to implement into their collections.

I do leave you with the following story..."Woman Stabbed with the Stilleto Heel of her Shoe".

Here are a few things that came to mind while reading this:
1. What in blazes was she doing wearing BOOTS on June 29th? Wasn't it already summer? She was sort of asking for trouble, no? Maybe the assailant read my "Yuck Boots" posting and was enraged upon spotting her!
2. Stilettos are really weapons in disguise. Why didn't she retaliate and why did she wait several days to seek medical attention?
3. The attacker "slapped her face" and then proceeded to remove her boot after she refused to perform a sex act. You know, boots and then the slap to the face, and sex in the same story is sort of sounding like an altercation between a pimp and his worker bee, no? Maybe the infection in her hand was affecting her occupational duties? Am I wrong for such speculation??? Think about it...who wears stiletto boots in the summer, and gets slapped for not performing sex acts??? LOL! I cannot...I'm seriously laughing myself to tears...ain't no good gonna come to me! I need to stop watching Jerry Springer...

Ladies...Manana!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww man, I sure did cme over here to see wsup is Shoey's world today, lolll. Well hit me up when you do your new post.

Anonymous said...

Awww man, I sure did come over here to see wsup in Shoey's world today, lolll. Well hit me up when you do your new post.

Reesie said...

Sheonista - You hit the nail right on the head with this one…lol