Thursday, July 17, 2008

Project Runway Recap- Season 5, Week 1 Review

So, last night was the Premiere of the 5th season of Project Runway. This is one of my FAVORITE shows because it incorporates all the things that The Shoenista loves and lives for, creativity, fashion, and gay men! Honestly, I watch it for the gay men...I'm a total hag!

Moving right along...so, they revisited a challenge from the first season which I felt lacked originality, but in their defense it is an awesome challenge. I mean to fashion a wearable outfit out of unconventional fabric is no easy fete. I probably would have bought a roll of Bounty and wrapped it up mummy style!!! Yes, I know...stick to shoes. F-U!

Bluefly provides the accessories so I attempted to locate all the shoes featured- also no easy task. I did my best and where I could not find them I improvised. Appreciate it! So, check out the Good, the Bad and the goddamn Ugly! Korto's dress is my personal fave...that dress is everything!


Designer: Kelli, The Winner!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Charles Nolan $147.99
Photobucket

Designer: Kenley
Photobucket
Photobucket
Christan Dior $632
Photobucket

Designer: Terri
Photobucket
Photobucket
Charles by Charles David $60
Photobucket

Designer: Suede
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bettye Muller $207.99 sale
Photobucket

Designer: Emily
Photobucket
Photobucket
Charles Nolan $318
Photobucket


Designer: Leanne
Photobucket
Photobucket
Charles David $144
Photobucket

Designer: Jennifer
Photobucket
Photobucket
Roberto Cavalli $508
Photobucket


Designer: Jerell
Photobucket
Photobucket
Charles David $49.99 sale
Photobucket


Designer: Keith
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stuart Weitzman $156
Photobucket

Designer: Wesley
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stuart Weitzman $139.99 sale
Photobucket

Designer: Joe
Photobucket
Photobucket
Christian Dior $834
Photobucket

Designer: Korto
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stuart Weitzman $117.99
Photobucket

Designer: Daniel
Photobucket
Photobucket
Guiseppe Zanotti $247.99 sale
Photobucket

Designer: Blayne
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yves Saint Laurent $680
Photobucket

Designer: Stella
Photobucket
Photobucket
Betsy Johnson...an obvious improvision
Photobucket

Designer: Jerry, The LOSER and rightfully so!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cesare Paciotti $249.99 sale
Photobucket

5 comments:

David Dust said...

Jerry's outfit was SCARY.

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.

:)

Mistress Maddie said...

Forgive me Shoenista if I post twice,but my lap top battery went dead.I love your recap of PR!I like the way you have the pictures of the outfits with the shoes.,I like to see the outfits again to see the detail,and it's hard to see on the tv.I did like alot of the fashion except for the Oompa-Loompa,Stella and Jerry.And I laughed LMAO at the comment in your about me about reaching Imeada Marcus status!Funny!Where do you stand on pairs of shoes?I will be back to your blog.Enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Ya know I kinda like the one kimono style dress by the black chick. I like things that are different.

Reesie said...

My personal favorites are Kenley and Luv the red Christian Dior shoes, Leanne, Terry, and Keith. Jerry…hhhmmm, even the model looks sad…its the ugliest thing i’ve ever seen.

Blogger said...

There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.