Monday, July 21, 2008

Havianas

Photobucket

Flip-flops are a summer essential. I don't care how old you are or your gender, once that thermometer reaches 80 degrees we are all reaching for those trusty flip-flops. I just hope that you are reaching for your Havianas!

To The Shoenista, Havianas are the the Jimmy Choo of the flip-flop world! The first time I spotted them I honestly cringed at the cost. Flip flops for the average frice of $15??? Someone in Brazil is smoking some serious Cheeba! But since I was getting a discount I bought them because the colors rock and at once, The Shoenista was in love again. I swear by my Havianas simply because unlike most flip-flops they are butter-soft and bouncy and super durable. They are available in a wide array of styles and colors for not just us ladies but for your honey bunches both big and small.

These are one of the Limited Edition styles for the ladies complete with a little charm accessory to boot.
Tropical Fruit $60
Photobucket

...for the Men
Surf $22
Photobucket

...the little rugrats
Monster $18
Photobucket

...the little sweetums
Estampa $17
Photobucket

Go see for yourself what the Haviana rage is all about. Your little piggies will thank you. Also, if you are a business tycoon, or just having an event, I'd look into the Special Events that they offer. This is one gift bag stuffer that your guests won't complain about...and please remember, do invite me!!!!

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

Among others shoes,I love flip flops in the summer for relaxation,and as a flip flopoholic I must say I love the look of the surf style.Might need them for up comimg beach trip!